W4 Cloudinary plugin is an extension of Cloudinary plugin. It adjusts the way images are being optimized for responsive websites.
- Install and activate the Cloudinary plugin by Cloudinary, ltd. – https://wordpress.org/plugins/cloudinary-image-management-and-manipulation-in-the-cloud-cdn
- Upload the W4 Cloudinary plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/w4cloudinarydirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the W4 Cloudinary plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Set your Cloudinary Cloud name in W4 Cloudinary settings
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“W4 Cloudinary” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “W4 Cloudinary” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added quality to image URI
- Configuration for logging and image quality
- Plugin icon
- Plugin settings, optimization
- Description bug fix.
- Initial version.