When you develop or modify a website you sometimes want to hide the content from visitors while redirecting them to a temporary page. That’s exactly what this plugin does.
- Multilingual ready: This plugin is currently only available in english. It’s however multilingual ready.
- IP white listing: to let devs, testers & clients access the website during its development (this is not a secured/reliable method to hide content but good enough if your content is not top secret).
- Posts, Custom Posts & Pages white listing: For callback pages and other pages you may not want to hide.
- Redirect to homepage: If for any reason people try to access your landing page after you disabled it they will be redirected to the homepage (this behavior can be disabled).
- short codes for the landing page to add if desired:
- a count down and
- a form “leave your email to be updated”
- a form “leave your email to be updated” (Campain Monitor integration)
- a like us on Facebook and stay updated button
- Install & activate the plugin
- Create a WordPress Page that will be used as your landing page.
- In the WordPress administration go to Settings > W8ing
- Follow instructions on this page
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“W8ing” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors