See the widgets in action at WP Canvas – Widgets
If you need professional plugin support from me, the plugin author, you can contact me at WP Canvas.
If you’re a theme author, plugin author, or just a code hobbyist, you can follow the development of this plugin on it’s GitHub repository.
Yes, I do accept donations. If you want to buy me a sandwich or something, you can do so from my payment page. I appreciate all donations, no matter the size. Further development of this plugin is not contingent on donations, but they are always a nice incentive.
- Uzip the
- Upload the
wc-widgetsfolder to your
- In your WordPress dashboard, head over to the Plugins section.
- Activate WordPress Canvas Gallery.
- How do I use the shortcodes?
Go to your widget Dashboard and look for widgets begining with title ‘WordPress Canvas’.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Canvas – Widgets” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Canvas – Widgets” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- changed pinterest script handle to pinit
- Include side margin as part of pinterest width
- Code cleanup
- Updated class to support PHP 7
- Fixed bug with Add Image button not working on About Me Widget
- Fixed bug when trying to delete image
- Updated Readme info
- Allow html in caption or description
- Plugin released. Everything is new!