[website-screenshot] shortcode to automatically insert an up to date webiste screenshot.
// Website screenshot of wordpress.org [website-screenshot url="https://wordpress.org" width="1680"] // You can also resize the generated images [website-screenshot url="https://wordpress.org" width="1680" thumbnail_width="100"] // And you can add custom html tags [website-screenshot url="https://wordpress.org" target="_blank" class="my-image-class"]
- url (required) – The url
- width – the width of the screenhsot
- height – the height of the screenshot
- thumbnail_width – Resize the image to the desired width, preserves the aspect ratio
- alt – the image alt text
- target – browser target. For example: use _blank to open in a new window
- class – add a class to the screenshot
Generating the screenshot in PHP
You can also use our PHP class to generate a screenshot:
<img src="<?php echo WebsiteScreenshot::screenshot(['url' => 'https://wordpress.org']); ?>" />
- This plugin relies on screenshotapi.net you should create an account there and paste your API token into the settings page.
- Install the plugin from the WordPress admin panel, or upload the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Website Screenshots” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Website Screenshots” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.1 – 20 August 2020
- Updated the readme.
1.0.0 – 19 August 2020
- The initial release.