After user installs and activates the plugin the new widget will appear in the widget page of your WordPress website back-end.
User can drag the widget in any of the sidebars and create as much instances of it as he/she wants.
Additional options that are available are:
1) Categories to exclude – insert id’s of the categories you want to exclude from the front end sidebar separated by comma
2) Single category to display – if you want to display only one category with it’s subcategories just enter it’s id in this input field
3) Display post count – if you choose yes the post count will show up next to the category name or if you choose no the post count won’t be displayed
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Drag the Widgetized Categories widget in the appropriate sidebar
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Widgetized Categories” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors