[[Wiki Page Links]] is a WordPress plug-in that allows you to add Wikipedia-style hyperlinks to your posts and pages and automatically have them link to your WordPress pages.
For example, if you write this code in your blog:
See my [[About]] page.
You’d see this output:
See my About page.
- You can provide a list of link templates for adding links to other sites, such as Wikipedia. Eg. if you specify [[wiki:Hyperlinks]], you get a link to the corresponding Wikipedia page.
- Wikipedia-style pipe (|) aliasing.
- If a page doesn’t exist and the user is logged in, you’ll see a link (“[?]”) to create a new page.
- Add an admin panel for adding new shortcut link templates.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Wiki Page Links” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Wiki Page Links” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.