Force customer to log in or register before checkout to increase your conversion rate.
- For bugs, suggestions or contribuitions open a issue in our Github Repository or create a topic in WordPress Plugin Forum.
Support this plugin on https://luizpb.com/donate/
Can I change the message in “my account” page?
Yes. With this code.
Contributors & Developers
“Force Authentification Before Checkout for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Force Authentification Before Checkout for WooCommerce” has been translated into 3 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Force Authentification Before Checkout for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix donation notice
- Bump Tested to up
- Fix call to undefined method
- Fix: redirect not working with custom login page
- Tweak: Now uses a cookie to dismiss the donation notice in admin panel, instead of the database
- Fix an syntax error with older versions of PHP
1.3.1 – 2020/4/19
- Small fix.
1.3.0 – 2020/4/19
- New filter: wc_force_auth_redirect_to_account_page
- New filter: wc_force_auth_login_page_url
- New filter: wc_force_auth_checkout_page_url
1.2.3 – 2018/10/28
- Minor fix
1.2.2 – 2018/09/17
- Minor fix
1.2.1 – 2018/07/16
- First public release.