This plugin allows to embed Calaméo publications in blog posts. Simply copy the WordPress embed code provided by Calaméo and paste it into your post.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Copy the WordPress embed code provided by calameo.com and paste it in your post
Have questions or feedback? Please check our support community.
02 April 2022
it doesn't work with the new version of wordpress (5.9)
21 February 2022
If I could give zero stars i would. So i set up a Calmeo account and uploaded a PDF document. I also planned to integrate this into a website on mine. What happen next was UNBELIEVABLE, but i have evidence. A Calameo representative accessed my PDF, looked up the company contacts on the inside front cover and decided to contact the Chairman of that company to discuss an enquiry that i had emailed to Calameo the day before. Fortunately I am close with the chairman of this company and he rang and told me what was going it. He forwarded the text a Calameo rep. sent me with the evidence. I found this business practice to be DISGUSTING and most probably a breach of data protection. Calameo are yet to acknowledge my complaint at all.
03 September 2016
So... no support. Bad.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Calameo” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Calameo” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- [Check] Plugin works with WordPress 6.1.1+
- [New] Added “lang” parameter
- [New] Added “mobiledirect” parameter
- [Bugfix] Fixed “showsharemenu” parameter
- [Bugfix] Missing “authid” parameter
- [Bugfix] “authid” parameter fixed
- [New] Global refactoring to fit with WordPress coding standards
- [New] Use the shortcode API instead of a preg function
- [Check] Plugin works with WordPress 4.9+
- [Bugfix] Language detection
- [Check] Plugin works with WordPress 4+
- [New] Added plugin icon (svg+png)
- [New] Added plugin banner (jpeg)
- [Bugfix] “wmode” parameter fixed
- [Change] Updated the HTML embed code to support SSL if needed
- [Bugfix] Removed height CSS on container DIV
- [New] Added customization parameters available in the new viewer
- [New] Upgrade to embed code to use the new iframe version
- [Bugfix] PHP short tags bug fixed
- [Bugfix] Height attribute fixed inside DIV wrapper
- [Bugfix] Width and height attributes fixed.
- [New] Added iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch support.
- [Bugfix] Full-sized publication loading bug on MacOs Safari (allowScriptAccess added).
- [Bugfix] “view” parameter fixed.
- Initial release.