This is an awesome plugin and it is totally free to use, WP Easy toggles is easy to create all different types of Toggles for your WordPress site. Insert Toggles anywhere in your site – page/post editor, sidebars, template files.
- Toggle Title
To install “WP Easy Toggles” using the built-in plugin installer:
1. Go to Plugins > Add New. 2. Type in "WP Easy Toggles" in Search Plugins box or click a tag link below the screen. 3. find the "WP Easy Toggles" in the list. 4. Click Install Now to install the WordPress Plugin.
To install WP Easy Toggles manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the “WP Easy Toggles Plugin” in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.
How can create shortcode for toggle
After plugin activation, go page or post edit area use shortcode: [toggles title=”add your toggle heading”] Add toggle Description [/toggles].
I upgraded the plugin and it lost my default settings!
No, it didn’t. Disable and re-enable the plugin and the setting should be updated to the new setting.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Easy Toggles” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First release