WP PleaseWait is a wordpress plugin for pleasewait library.
- 12+ awesome spinners (powered by SpinKit v2)
- Optimized script for best user experience
- Custom rules for enable/disable loading screen on the website
- Custom loading message by filter or randomize
- Support Live Preview with Customization (Appearance / Customize)
- Support loading assets from server or using CDN
- Support Genesis framework
- Support Roots Sage Starter Theme
- Support BeTheme
- Support Avada Theme
Project URL: Ngoc L.B.
Source Code URL: https://github.com/lbngoc/wp-please-wait
Install from WordPress Admin
- Open plugin installing page Plugins/Add New
- Search “WP PleaseWait”
- Click button “Install Now”, then “Activate” this plugin
- Download release package
- Unzip folder
- Move this folder into [your wordpress path]/wp-content/plugins/ folder
- Open WP-Admin and active this plugin
Just have fun.
Contributors & Developers
“WP PleaseWait – Loading Screen” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WP PleaseWait – Loading Screen” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “WP PleaseWait – Loading Screen” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
– Fix some issues when running with old PHP version. You could skip this version if v2.2.2 working correctly on your server.
– Enable/Disable loading screen by add “Display Scopes” option
– Add new filter name “wp_pleasewait_enable” for customize where to show loading screen
– Support localization
– Update to SkinKit v2.0.1
– Preview Spinner style after selected
– Fix bug display a white screen when LiteSpeed Cache plugin is activated
– Support LiteSpeed Cache plugin
– Add new option “Auto Mode”
– Add new option “Testing Mode”
<h3> tag in “Message Text” field
– Add new option: “Disappearance Delay Time”
– Add new spinner style “0-no-spinner” to show/hide the spinner
– Add new filter name “wp_pleasewait_message” for customize the message
– Support Avada Theme
– Add new option: “Messgage Position”
– Display random message on loading screen if user set multiple messages
– Force use custom hook name defined by user instead auto detect
– Support BeTheme
– Add .pg-loaded class to html tag after hide loading screen
– Support Sage starter theme
– Allow user input color for “Background Color” and “Text Color”
– Update screenshoot
– First release