push notification plugin easily manage to send flash messages to the users of users devices using their device token.
- Can send push notification for each blog post.
- Can send push notification to the new user registerd.
- User friendly design
- Comprehensive admin area with intuitive interface
- Easy WordPress integration
- Send notification from wordpress to
- Simple settings
How it works
After a simple installation process, the website owner can start by saving an Firebase API key in settings.
After that go to Push Notification from admin dashboard add title and message send to users (who’s device token are saved in database in user meta table ).
- WordPress 3.7 or greater
- PHP version 5.3.7 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of WP Firebase Push Notification – for push notification, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “WP Firebase Push Notification” and click Search Plugins. Once you have found our plugin you can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked if you are sure you want to install the plugin. Click yes and WordPress will automatically complete the installation.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it.
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installations wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Firebase Push Notification” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Firebase Push Notification” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added ability to send notification message to new registerd users
- Added ability to send notification message when new post published
- Added ability to send notification message in users devices with single click