Display Shopify products on your WordPress blog.
Note: This is a two-part install; you have to do some configuration on your Shopify store admin, then you must install code on your WordPress site.
In your Shopify admin, do the following:
- Login to the Shopify 2 Admin Panel.
- Go to Apps, then click the “Manage private apps” link at the bottom of the page.
- Click the “Generate API credentials” button.
- Set the Private app name to “Product Display” and be sure you have Read access to Products, variants and collections.
- Click the save button, and note your Private app API key and Password.
Install the WordPress part of this mod as usual (using the Install button
on the mod page on WordPress.org). The follow these steps:
- In your WordPress admin, do the following:
– In Plugins->Installed Plugins, click the “Activate” link under WP Shopify.
– In Settings->WP Shopify, set your Shopify URL, API Key and password.
To show a specific product on your blog, use the shortcode
[wp-shopify-product] with parameter “id” as a self closing tag.
So showing product 617935406 would be done as follows:
The id is shown in the URL when you edit a product in your admin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Shopify” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Shopify” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Accessibility feature revised. 10/03/2023 [Thanks to JAMES MENENDEZ / FKQ]
- Accessibility feature added. 01/03/2023 [Thanks to JAMES MENENDEZ / FKQ]
- Video tutorial removed from the support tab. 06/02/2023 [Thanks to Joshua Stokes & Andrew Robbins]
- Back to shop link added through the shortcode on single product page. 20/12/2022 [Thanks to KC Clark]
- JS based add to cart button included in the shortcodes as a new attribute “button_type”. 14/10/2022 [Thanks to Roman von Contzen]
- Search filter attribute added to the collection based shortcode. 22/06/2022 [Thanks to KC Clark]
- url-type and thumb-size attribues added to the collections shortcode. 14/09/2022 [Thanks to James Menedez]
- Settings page css tweaks. 19/06/2022 [Thanks to KC Clark]
- Capri theme added in premium version. 14/05/2022 [Thanks to Dylan Ence]
- GraphQL implemented with access token. 17/04/2022 [Thanks to Maria Abad-Guillen]
- Stylesheet path fixed for shotcodes function. 14/04/2022 [Thanks to kamasi]
- Updated version with help tab.
- Updated version for WordPress.
- Fatal error fixed. [Thanks to @adabob and @andrewmrobbins]
- Shortcode improved with two more attributes. [Thanks to lakewebworks]
- Languages added. [Thanks to Abu Usman]