- Create Twitter API key & secret at https://developer.twitter.com.
- Put them in WPTT admin page and validate.
- Copy the URL of the first tweet of your Twitter Thread.
- Paste this one in the dedicated field of the WordPress Post Edit page.
You’ve just import all the tweets of the thread as a post.
Page dedicated to this plugin : https://www.wp-tw-threads.com
You can contact me :
- My blog: https://xuxu.fr/contact
- My website : https://www.xuan-nguyen.fr
- My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/xuxu
This plugin provides 1 block.
- WP Twitter Threads
- Extract and upload the directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Why the plugin does not retrieve my thread ?
Twitter API Prevent us to get more than the 3200 last tweets in one request. If you wanna fetch too old threads, it will not be possible in one click.
You can try to fetch each tweet of the thread one by one.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Twitter Threads” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Twitter Threads” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- add Gutenberg Block to add a Twitter Thread
- remove metabox in Gutenberg mode to add a Twitter Thread
- add rewrite rules management when permalink is in simple mode
- css & js minified
- webpack config for development & deployment
- minor fixes
- first Release.