With this plugin, a WordPress site Administrator can set some default options for new user accounts. All new users registered on the system will inherit these settings. The following user defaults can be set:
- Enable/Disable Rich Text Editor
- Enable/Disable Comment Keyboard Shortcuts
- Administrative Interface Color
- Public Display Name Format
New In This Version
- WordPress 2.9 Compatibility
- Moved settings page to “Users” submenu
NOTE: This plugin only affects new user accounts (created after the plugin’s activation). Existing user accounts will be unmodified.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure default user settings via the new “Default Settings” page in the “Users” menu
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP User Defaults” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP User Defaults” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.