WPSPX allows you to import your Spektrix performaces into WordPress utiliing the Spektrix API. It will auitomatically fetch and cache your data from the Spextrix API, allowing you to display your data and sell tickets to your shows. You will need a Spektrix customer account to use this plugin, please read and understand the Spektrix Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Demo.
Features out of the Box
- Automatically creates a set of pages with ou for Upcoming Shows, Memberships, Gift Vouchers, Basket, Checkout, Book Online (processing seats / ticket choices) & my account
- Gives you access to a range of shortcodes to show a grid of shows, membershiop(s), gift voucher form & donate form
- Displays show information (image, show name, duration, dates, short description and list of bookable instances) via a custom post types
- Displays the Spektrix basket, checkout and my account via iframes
Things you NEED to do
- create a custom domain to avoid cross site scripting issues
- Upload wpspx to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory and activate
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit the settings page under plugin actions link or use the WPSPX meuu
- Enter your account name & custom domain
- Visit the Data Sync tab and sync your Spektrix shows
- Visit the Cache tab and choose how long you want to cache your data
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WPSPX” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WPSPX” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- WordPress 5.5 compatability
- Fixed bug with javascvript cache not returning data
- Complete rebuild
- New caching system
- New data sync