Our WS Twitter Tweets Widget provides easy to add twitter recent tweets on your WordPress site.
To find your oauth access and consumer tokens
- You will need a Twitter account. If you don’t already have one, create an account.
- Go to https://dev.twitter.com and log-in.
- Click “My Applications” from the top right menu under your profile picture.
- Click the blue “Create a new application” button.
- Fill out the required information and create your application.
- When finished, click “Create my access token.”
- Easy Twitter Tweets Widget Plugin is very easy to setup and use.
- Upload the
ws-twitter-tweets-widgetfolder to the
- Activate the WS Twitter Tweets Widget plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the WS Twitter Tweets Widget by going to the
Appearance > Widgets
There are no FAQ just yet
Contributors & Developers
“WS Twitter Tweets Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WS Twitter Tweets Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.