YML Turbo Pages for WooCommerce plugin automatically generates the YML file needed to create turbo pages for online stores.
How plugin works
Working with the plugin is very simple:
- Once you set the settings
- That’s all! A plugin is automatically generated file every hour.
- You can get file by link yourdomain.com/yandex-yml.xml
Plugin translated into 2 languages:
If you need translation into any other language, let me know.
- We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using or trying out one of our plugins!
- Upload the entire plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Start by visiting plugin settings at “Admin Area > YML Export”.
- How to connect and configure Turbo pages in Yandex.Webmaster
- Export the product list to YML format on the plugin page
- Upload the received YML-file to Yandex.Webmaster (yourdomain.com/yandex-yml.xml)
- Set up checkout methods
- Add more information
- Launch Turbo Page
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“YML Turbo Pages for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “YML Turbo Pages for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.0 – 13/10/2019
- Initial Release.