- Specify Post Type content to be added is a post or a page.
- If Pages are added, admin can specify Parent Pages (to add children).
- Can specify the Author of new posts/pages.
- Can specify post status (Published / Draft / Pending Review).
- Can now add content to posts/pages.
- Can now choose a category from a drop-down to assign to new posts.
- Support translation for Spanish and Romanian languages.
This plugin is designed to:
- Quickly inserting multiple posts or pages at once to be edited later (with Post or Page Status option).
- Perform a new site with the desired pages and sub-pages.
- Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
- Go to the new admin menu created.
- That’s all folks. Enjoy.
25 November 2017
Doesn't work at all ... plugin page just sits there doing nothing.
14 September 2017
Doesn't support custom post types
22 January 2017
A must have plugin if you want to create multiple posts or pages at one tme
Contributors & Developers
“Yonox Add Multiple Posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Yonox Add Multiple Posts” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added Posts Content field with TinyMCE editor.
- Added Post Type selector.
- Added Status selector for Posts or Pages.
- Added Category selector for Posts.
- Added Parent selector for Pages.
- Added translation support for Spanish and Romanian languages.
- Version 1.2 Released.