- WordPress 2.2+ or 2.0.x/2.1.x with WordPress Widgets
- Download youtube-widget.zip
- Extract and upload youtube.php to the plugins/ directory
- Enable YouTube Widget in the Plugin admin panel
- In widget admin panel, place YouTube in the sidebar, and edit it to enter the YouTube URL, not the embed code
- Says wrong video id or no video shows
This could be due to the country code in the url. I added some of them, but they add more and I don’t keep up with them. Just replace it with ‘www’ or just paste the video id.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“YouTube widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “YouTube widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.