Displays Jewish calendar information in a widget.
- Add Diaspora/Eretz setting in config
- add Postpone Shushan Purim in config
- add translation to Ashkenaz/Sephard of hollidays
- Kosherjava.com for a great map with direction for Kotel
- Tichnut.de for a wonderful description of various types of Zmanim
- HebCal.com for a csv file with all the order of torah reading
- Cipora Greve for a wonderful explanation and examples of zmanim calculations and hollidays in php
- Young Israel of St. Louis congregation for am exmplanation on zmanim
- Autocomplete plugin for jQeury
- KosherJava.com for a wonderful functions set to convert current date to Hebrew. At this time, I used functions from version 0.9.
- Upload the folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Place Widget in proper place in widgets’ configuration page.
- How to set my location?
Enter Lattitude, Longitude and Offset to proper boxes in Widget Setup page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Zmanim Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- fixed warning message about problem with widget
- updated the plugin to comply with WordPress.org rules
- Map widget is hidden till proper upgrade to Google API V3.
- modified mechanism for detecting DST time in Israel
- added mechanism for detection of Israel Day Saving Time.
- small wording fix in admin part
- added paypal button to support further development by KosherDev.
- added new functionality. Now it is possible to display Zmanim for a week forward
- fixed Plag haMincha time. It was 1 proportional hour later, than it should be.
- added Tzet haKochavim to zmanim. Value depends on Shabat end setting.
- add possibility to hide zmanim
- fixed wrong time for Shabbat candle lighting
- removed debugging message
- added selector for configuration of the end of Shabbat (8.5 degrees below horizon or 45 minutes after sunset).
- Fixed incorrect display of Haftara info
- changed Toggle to Show/Hide
- added possibility to show/hide by one click
- improved localization
- fixed incompatibility with some themes
- fixed unchecking of hide checkbox in administration part
- localization to Russian
- bug fixes
- Added possiblity to hide/show sections in widget
- Notable changed in date/time display. Now date/time format can be set manually or used default of the WordPress blog.
- Advanced configuration page got options to change date/time formatting manually.
- fixed hebrew wording
- fixed minor issues with Notice messages
- changed Shabbat time to Rabbeinu Tam opinion (according to http://zemanim.net/docs/Gewirtz-Part_1.pdf)
- fixed issue with resetting settings every week
- fixed end of Sabbath time in case it occurs after 24:00
- added link to KosherDev.com
- removed warnings on incorrect inclusion
- hebrew translation fix for Shabbat
- Hebrew translation (partial) is added
- fixed problem with not registering zmanim.js with jQuery
- add verification, that Google maps api key is applied. In case not, map won’t try to be displayed.
- Added small map wiget to display direction to Kotel
- Admin part got basic settings section
- Google API setting
- Advanced options administration section is added
- 4 ways of counting Alot haShachar
- 2 ways earliets Tallit
- 2 ways for praying time
- added Mincha Ktana time
- fixed not counting DST difference.
- fixed Upcoming date display feature. Now in case today is a holliday, then next holliday will be displayed.
- added Shkiah value
- fixed wrong Shabat date
- added missed file
- Omer counting is added
- DayLightSaving setting and functionality is added
- freeing from Hametz
- Added updated file
- Added Weekly Torah portion
thanks to HebCal.com for a csv file with all the order of torah reading (http://www.hebcal.com/help/sedra.html)
- Added missed file to trunk
- Added holidays section.
- corrected some localization issues.
- Added localization methods and functions to the code
- created Russian translation
- Fixing problem with Warnings and notices due to some variable missing in functions.
- Fixed minutes displaying single number instead of double with preceding 0.
- Fixed problem with RSS feed and some other issues with wordpress 2.9
- minor fix to Chatzos in Widget display
- added Hebrew date display.
- fixed display of hours counting till the Shabbos beginning
- Added possilibity interactively select any location in World from autocomplete menu
- fixed layout of Widget (replaced H3 tags with nested UL)
- added Ashkenaz/Sephard selector to widget configuration.
- Ashkenaz/Sephard translations are added.
- Shabbos in one day replaced with ‘tomorrow’
- fixed incorrect display of ‘It will come in 6 days’
- change error reporting to UI to E_ERROR
- Adding missed file to repository
- Added zmanim calculations to Widget
- added credits to Cipora Greve and Young Israel of St. Louis
- add location name in config and display in widget
- fixed bug with not getting data from DB
- Create basic data display in Widget