Enable Drag and Drop Upload in ACF’s Image, File and Gallery Field.
- Image Field
- File Field
- Gallery Field (ACF PRO only)
Check “Enable Dropzone” in the ACF Field Editor.
Please head over to the source code on Github.
Just follow the Automatic Plugin Installation procedere.
I found a bug. Where should I post it?
Please use the issues section in the GitHub-Repository.
I will most likely not maintain the forum support forum on wordpress.org. Anyway, other users might have an answer for you, so it’s worth a shot.
I’d like to suggest a feature. Where should I post it?
Please post an issue in the GitHub-Repository
Just dragging files is so cool! Any way I can show my appreciation?
Thanks! As a well trained person living in a rich country I am doing quite well.
But there are billions of people lacking access to essential health services.
So, if this little piece of software made your life a bit easier, a donation at Medecins sans Frontieres will do the same for many other people.
Contributors & Developers
“ACF Dropzone” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“ACF Dropzone” has been translated into 3 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “ACF Dropzone” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix: fix php 8.2 deprecation notice
- Fix: Dropzone not initing in addded repeater fields
1.1.9 – 1.1.11
- Test with ACF 6.0
- Enhancement: Include
- Test with WP 6.0
- Fix: Two error messages showing
- Support basic uploader (frontend)
- Introduce Plugin API hooks
- Fix missing error messages
- WP 5.8 Compatibility
- Test with PHP 8
- Fix: fatal error in AcfDropzone/Compat/ACF (undefined function)
- Use WP 5.7 admin colors
- Fix: PHP Warning sometimes seen in error logs
- Fix PHP Warning on ACF options pages
- Security hardening
- Fix js dependency
- Introduce paste feature
- Slight UI improvements
- Apply ACF’s file validation on upload
Release at wordpress.org