It is a very simple plugin that will help you parse your HTML code.
- When you download the plugin it will mainly be a folder named ‘html-parser’.
- ‘html-parse’ folder contains 3 items: 1) icon.png (image icon) 2) index.php file 3) readme.txt
- Upload ‘html-parse’ folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- After activating you will see the ‘HTML Parser’ Tab appear in the menu list on the left hand side in the dashboard.
- To attach this parser in your pages or posts you can use the shortcode ‘[parse]’.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“HTML Parser” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors