Saves you from asking “have you emptied your cache?”.
Forked and updated for todays WordPress and PHP from the original plugin by Paul Clark.
- Safe to leave running on live sites.
- Only refreshes browser cache for a file if it has been modified.
- Resolves Content Delivery Network (CDN) issues. No need to purge CDN cache.
- Multisite compatible.
- “Just works” — no configuration necessary.
Requires scripts use any of the below functions to load. Almost all files meet these requirements. The only case it doesn’t account for is when URLs are hard-coded. This shouldn’t ever be done, since it can break sites for other reasons.
- Search for “reBusted” under
WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New
- Install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“reBusted!” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “reBusted!” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed fatal error on ancient PHP versions.
- Forked from original Busted! plugin and updated for todays WordPress/PHP.
- PHPUnit tests added.