GutSlider is a custom Gutenberg Block that allows you to create a slider or carousel easily. You don’t need to have any coding knowledge. It is fast and light-weight. It only loads scripts on the pages where the block is used. It is highly customizable. You can use it with any theme. It is compatible with any of the WordPress themes.
- Simple, light-weight, and fast
- Load scripts only on the pages where the block is used
- Developed with Gutenberg Native Components
- Multiple types of sliders
- Multiple types of carousels
- Slide any Content you want
- Simple drag and drop using
- Highly Customizable
- Clean & smart customization panels
- CSS animation with a custom delay
- All necessary Slider & Carousel Settings
- Swiper JS is used for the slider
- No jQuery dependency
- Fixed Content Slider/Carousel Block
- Slide Any Content Slider/Carousel Block
- Testimonial Slider Block
- Post Slider/Carousel Block
- Photo Carousel Block
- Logo Carousel Block
Recover Block Issue Fix
This plugin provides 6 blocks.
- Photos Show photos in carousel mode.
- Testimonial Show testimonials in sliding mode.
- Fixed Content Show custom content in sliding mode.
- Brand Logos Show logos in carousel mode.
- Blog Post Show blog posts in sliding mode.
- Any Content Show custom content in sliding mode.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/slider-blocksdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->slider-blocks screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
Is it responsive?
Yes, it is responsive.
Will it slow down my site?
Never, it is light-weight and never slow down your site. In addition, it only loads scripts on the pages where the block is used.
Is it built with Gutenberg Native Components?
Yes, it is built with Gutenberg Native Components.
Can I use it with any theme?
Yes, you can use it with any theme. It is compatible with most of the themes. We have tested it with the most popular themes.
I have updated the plugin but it is not working now?
You may face a block recovery issue after updating to the latest version. You need to simply click on the “Attempt Block Recovery” button. Or you can simply click on the update the post or page.
Contributors & Developers
“GutSlider – All in One Block Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added: Duplicating option for Fixed Content & Testimonial Slider blocks
- Added: Custom Transition Delay time
- Fixed: Custom Icon Size issue
- Fixed: Inner Content width issue
- Improved: Block Preview Image
- Fixed: Duplicating issue fixed
- Added: Defautl theme colors palette added
- Added: Custom preview image for blocks
- Improved: Short the block names
- Fixed: Table view issue fixed
- Fixed: Multiple fonts loading issue fixed
- Fixed: Minimum column for carousel set to 1
- Fixed: Default data issues for fixed content and testimonial sliders issues fixed
- Added: Button typography for fixed content slider
- Added: Logo carousel column number increase to 10
- Added: Logo carousel column gap increase to 200
- Fixed: Button transition issue fixed
- Added: New Logo Carousel Block
- Fixed: Initial Navigation Issue
- Fixed: Initial Pagination Issue
- Fixed: Font Loading Issue
- Added: New Photo Carousel Block
- Added: New Post Slider Block
- Added: New Post Carousel Block
- Updated: PHP Code Quality
- Fixed: Adding New Block Issue
- Fixed: Block Recovery Issue
- Fixed: Direct Editor Editing Issue
- Fixed: Navigation Icon Color Issue
- Fixed: Navigation Icon Size Issue
- Added: New Testimonial Slider Block
- Updated: Code Quality
- Updated: Performance
- Updated: Blocks’ Icons
- Fixed: Outer Navigation issue fixed
- Added: Complete Navigation Settings
- Added: New Navigation Styles
- Added: New Navigation Controls
- Added: Complete Pagination Settings
- Added: New Pagination Styles
- Added: New Pagination Controls
- Added: New Smart Admin Panel
- Added: Options to Enable/Disable Blocks
- Added: Option to enable/disable Swiper JS + CSS
- Improved: Code Quality
- Improved: Performance
- Added: New Carousel Block
- Added: New Slider Block
- Added: New Effects
- Added: New Settings
- Added: New Options for Navigation
- Added: New Controls
- Improved: Code Quality
Note: You will face a block recovery issue after updating to this version. You need to simply click on the “Attempt Block Recovery” button.
- Initial Release