Sticky headers plugin adds sticky or fixed header to your site with custom settings.
Key Features in Support System Plugin.
- Sticky Header – Sticky Header Plugin Will provide sticky or fixed header to your Site.
- Sticky Header Option – You can add fixed or sticky header by adding class or id of your current header to sticky header settings.
- Custom Settings – Some simple custom settings and you can see fixed header on your site.
- Sticky Header Background – you can choose custom background color for fixed header.
- **Sticky Header Height- you can choose custom height for fixed header.
- **Sticky Header Width- you can choose custom width for fixed header.
- **Sticky Header scroll- you can choose custom scroll length for which sticky or fixed header appears.
How to use
- First Activate Plugin.
- After activation, * Sticky Headers page settings screen under WordPress setting menu.
- Add if or class of your current header along with ‘.’ or ‘#’ for class and id respectively.
- You can change the settings from the sticky headers Page Settings Screen.
- You can see the sticky header on frontend of your site.= Minimum requirements for Custom Map =
* WordPress 3.3+
* PHP 5.x
* MySQL 5.x
If any problem occurs, please contact us at http://www.webdesi9.com/support/.
- Upload the
sticky-headersfolder to the directory
- Activate the plugin using the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- How to install the Lite version of plugin?
In order to install Lite version of the plugin, simply follow these steps:
- 1) Upload the
sticky_headersfolder to the directory
- 2) Activate the plugin using the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- 1) Upload the
- For Support
- If any problem occurs, please contact us at http://www.webdesi9.com/support/
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Sticky Header” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors