The #1 Change Detector For WordPress
With WebChangeDetector you can check your website before and after updates , installing new plugins, pagespeed optimization or doing other customisations like CSS changes. See all differences marked in a screenshot.
Compare your website before and after the changes. We mark changes in a new screenshot. Next to the compare screenshot you can compare the before and after screenshot in a slider.
Now you can make sure your website looks the way you want after changes – and fix anything that does not, before your visitors do.
- Save troubles with your visitors by letting us check your website after updates – for desktop and mobile screen sizes.
- Save time with checking all pages yourself after some changes.
- Don’t miss sales because of overlooking issues on your site.
You can not only track changes manually. The Auto Change Detection enables you to automatically track changes on every page on your WordPress site. If something changes, we will send you a notification so you can make sure everything looks at it should.
- Start for free with 50 change detections per month.
- Run a change detection to see changes before and after updates at your website.
- Set automatic trackings in intervals, from 1 hour up to 24 hours.
- Check desktop and mobile screen sizes.
- Receive an email alerts for change detections and check the changes.
- Send only alert emails when changes above the threshold settings are detected.
- Share the change detection link with your web designer to fix issues.
- Upload ‘webchangedetector’ to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or install it directly from your backend at “Install Plugin”
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create a free account by filling the signup form
- Activate your account by clicking the ‘Activate Account’ button in the email we sent you
- Now you can start checking your webpages
Contributors & Developers
“WebChangeDetector” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix: Upgrade Link
- Test: Current WordPress version
- Feature: Auto Detection Intervals of 15min and 30 min
- Fix: Finish update change detections
- Fix: Sync post_types
- Fix: Bulk select in tables
- Improvement: Simplify update detection wizard
- Feature: Sync additional post types and taxonomies
- Fix: Update Detection not shown
- Testing compatibility for WP 5.7
- Filter for urls
- Compatibility fixes for api requests
- Show selected URLs on top
- Feature: Add threshold setting for change detections
- Fix: Saving settings for auto and update detections
- Feature: Create account directly from plugin
- Feature: Slider for comparing screenshots
- Feature: Navigate directly through change detections
- Feature: Show browser time for next auto detections
- Feature: Copy url settings to other detection type
- Feature: Compare before and after screenshot with slider
- Feature: Show live status when taking screenshots
- Feature: Pagination for logs
- Feature: Show change detections and screenshots in logs
- Improvement: Available screenshot overview
- Improvement: User experience
- Fix: Error handling when changing domain
- Fix: Skip URL sync for other post types
- Fix comparison view
- Fix for new accounts
- Fix link to create free account
- Update readme
- Validation fixes
- Remove Plugin Updater
- Prepare for WP Directory
- Update repository url
- Fix initial sync of urls
- New Layout
- New dashboard
- New Change Detection tab
- Help texts
- Directlink to upgrades
- Redesign selecting urls
- Move Change Detections to seperate tab
- Switch to new API
- Improvement: Free account with 50 change detections every month
- Improvement: Only show change detections with differences
- Improvement: Show icons for devices
- Feature: Show queue for currently processing urls and already processed ones
- Feature: Pre- and post update change detections for less unnecessary compares
- Feature: Filter showing change detections by days
- Fix: Prepare Plugin for changes in API
- Fix: Change in API for Amount of selected urls in Update Change Detection
- Fix: Disabled auto sync after publishing posts. This caused issues on publishing posts.
- Feature: Order urls by page title
- Feature: Sync new posts with API
- Launch Stable Version