Add handling of user session inside SQL Database. This session manager is useful if you have an environment with more than one frontend server and a load balancer who switch the web traffic dinamically between frontend hosts.
Mysqli extension required.
- Upload the plugin to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Use $_SESSION in your code.
- Use the ‘Settings->DB Session Handler’ to configure the plugin
There are special needs to use session variables?
No. You can use global variable $_SESSION as you normally do.
How long do session variables live?
This depends on your PHP installation’s configuration. Please read the PHP manual
for more details on configuration.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Database Session Handler” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed compatibility with PHP > 7.1
- First release.